Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I love Tuesday?

I love Tuesday? Not usually...It's always the longest day of my week because I have class 9:30-5:30, then work 6-10:30. & Because of the drive to Ox-Box-a-Lox, my morning usually starts between 6:30 and 7...too early on a day where I can't go to bed until at least midnight, because homework doesn't care how much sleep you get.

But today, it might just be a first (at least in the past 15 months) that I am feeling like hey tuesday, I might like you...I might like you a lot.

1. I woke up feeling sick. Now that doesn't sound too good, right? But it was sick like I was the ENTIRE last school year, with my digestive system not working and literally being sick EVERY day & going to seven different doctors (yadayadayada--you get the picture). Well, I was about to shower, when I just sat down, and began to pray for healing and wholeness over my digestive system. God has shown me amazing examples of healing in my own life, and the lives of others, over the past three years, and more recently with my body during these last couple of months. God wants to heal us. He wants us whole. And if we ask for things in Jesus' name, He will do it [ Whatever you ask in My name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. -John 14:13-14 ] As I was praying, I was literally able to feel things moving in my intestines. How AMAZING!! PRAISE JESUS.


2. My car was dead [again] when I went to leave for class. Again, doesn't sound too awesome right? Wrong. I jumped it [ I'm becoming a pro ... it happens every time it doesn't get driven for 18 hours (that's for real), which is usually once a week ]. By the time I was done though, I was going to be very late for class--like 30 minutes late. Since my second class today was cancelled, I took it for what it was worth, and decided to use the time I would have sat in class listening to my professor talk about Robert Browning's poetry, and the time I would have sat in the library coffee shop during my cancelled class time, to work on a paper, read my Bible, and blog about my morning. A much better use of my time...at least I believe so.

3. My last class of the day was also cancelled. So instead of the usual five today, I only have two. AWESOME.

So as of 10 am today, my Tuesday is kind of being awesome :)


1 comment: