Thursday, November 11, 2010

25 Days of Thanksgiving. Ok, actually 14.


So I was planning on doing a 25 days of Thanksgiving thing--you know, like the 25 days of Christmas on ABC Family :), but it's now 11 days into November and I don't know where they have gone. So, I'm making it the 14 days of Thanksgiving. Every day (hopefully) between now and Thanksgiving, I'm going to make a list of 5 things God has put in my life or done in my life that I am thankful for or blessed by. I'm sure they will range from serious to completely silly.

So for today:
1. quality time with my cousin
2. my grandpa's incredible progress

3. sweet potatoe fries
4. free Godiva
5. writing
I challenge you to consider the blessings in your life. We should always count them, but in the hustle and bustle of life, we forget how much we have, and we forget to enjoy the simple, wonderful things in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment